Two years ago today we lost an amazing mother, grandmother and friend. There is not a day that goes by that I don't think of her for some reason or another. Some days it is, if mom could do it so can we ,or where is Grandma Susy she can do it, or one Cameron and I both use a lot is, mom would know. We all miss having her around and seeing her daily. There is not a doubt in my mind that she was watching over us when we brought or little angle into the world. Every time Kadence grins at us we know she must be thinking about something in Heaven because she probably doesn't know about much more than that! I am so thankful to know that Kadence was sent from heaven and she got to spend time up there with her Grandma Susy because it kills me to know she doesn't get to grow up having her here on earth to learn form. We love and miss you more and more each day!
On another note boy am I glad I had a wedding and pictures to take from it. And surprisingly enough Grandma didn't even mind having her picture taken... as long as it was on this day only!


1 comment:
Oh this post is so sweet. I can't believe it has already been two years. It surprisingly goes by fast!
Post a Comment