I never knew one could be overly prepared for a baby! Yesterday I returned $122.00 worth of newborn diapers for a different size. And let me remind you I bought all of them beginning when I found out I was pregnant. I finally started buying different sizes because I figured I had enough newborn, boy was i right! Let me assure I now have a wide variety of sizes and if you ask Cameron he thinks we have enough to last the rest of our lives! But hey I shouldn't have to buy diapers for a while!
1 comment:
haha that is funny! I only had 1 package of Nb diapers when I was prego with Kelson. I was scared he would be born to big to wear them. I ended up buying a few more pkg of nb size haha. With Caleb I bought 3 or so packs and he grew SO fast I gave some away! haha You can really never be prepared for the amount of diapers!
Post a Comment