Yesterday was one heck of a lazy day! We have no pictures of the happenings but Cameron FINALLY changed his fist dirty diaper, but only because he didn't know until he started, but let me assure you I knew all along! hehe Then Kadence was laying on her tummy on the floor while Cameron was watching TV, I left the room for just a second and come back to her laying on her back???? I asked Cameron if her turned her over and no he sure didn't! She did it all by herself, I put her back on her tummy to see if she would do it again and as i scooted across the floor to get the camera there she went again! Cameron says hey... You missed it. That dang little stinker will only do it if I am not watching of course but Cameron all ways gets to see! So apparently our child is just different and learns to roll from belly to back first not back to belly, crazy kid! On another note Kadence now has a bumbo chair and she loves it! Especially since she has to all ways be sitting or standing up!
No comments:
Post a Comment