Sunday, October 7, 2012

Cow Camp!

Unfortunately we are not usually invited to cow camp... You ask why well I have no idea! We did how ever go up for the day with Heather and Makinzie, because Cameron was not home. It was fun why it lasted but it was nice to come home to sleep in our own beds!!!  We didn't do a whole lot hang out visit and we even got the 2nd session of conference in! Here are a few pictures of fun camping day at Pine Park!!!

Someone has got a dirty face:)

The happy campers!!

Waylon, Terron, Bode, and Shelby

Kinzie had to have her homework finished before she could go home!!!

Terron and Levi

Darian and Tanzee


I love the changing colors!


And to end the day we made it out to visit Grandma Susy, and put some fall flowers out!

2 comments:

Shanley said...

Oh, this looks like so much fun!! I love Pine Park. Kadence is adorable :)

The Stylers said...

I always forget to look at your blog because it doesn't pop up on my blog list SO i had alot of catching up to do!!! Cute pics cute Kadence as always and I love the pic of your dad heather and kadence they look SOO happy! haha