Wednesday, August 7, 2013

*Memories Last A Lifetime*

A few weeks ago my Grandma Elda fell and broke her back. She was in the hospital for a while having a hard time with things. She finally started getting a little better and just wanted to go home. Her sister Sherry came down from Salt Lake to take care of her. She would have good days and bad, she refused to eat or drink and just went down hill. She went home to be with Our Heavenly Father on Monday the 5th. Today would be her 87th birthday! I have so many fun memories of her some of them would be, staying with her when my parents went to out of town, having Christmas morning together, she had more books and a record for every book that got "checked out", and a card for your birthday and anniversary every year no matter what! I don't know how I got so lucky but I did get to inherit some really amazing things from her! One thing I will all ways remember about her is she wore "PINK" tape on her hair every night to keep it in place! We love you Grandma and will miss you so much!


No comments: