Our little sweet cheeks is just growing fast! She still doesn't say much but mom, dad, more, puppies, "hos" for horse, moo! She has said more but not consistently. She likes to pinch people and I hate it especially because it hurts. She is a picky eater and somethings she loves she wont even try, and a lot of things you have to force her to try and then she decides she likes it! She had her first taste of apple juice and loved it! I have just never gave her anything but milk or water so I might be in trouble now! She LOVES horses and will point out any she sees no matter where you go. She got to ride a horse for the first time. She loves going to the tender. She has a new nightly routine of giving dad (if he is home) a hug and real kiss, she has to tell the fish goodnight, then tell Grandma Susy and her animals goodnight and kiss her picture, wave at dad then give me hugs and kisses! I never forget her vitamin any more because she does not let you, she loves it! She loves taking her shirts and jammies off I can not keep them on her! We are looking forward to next month because nursery here she comes!
No comments:
Post a Comment