Little sister is getting big! They change so fast when they are little it's crazy! Much to my dismay she still does not have a good sleep schedule. She sleeps most the night we try to get her asleep by 11, which doesn't all ways happen because she is a stinker, but then she is up at 6 to eat and will then go back down till ten. I only have a few more weeks till I go back to work so either we are going to have to switch things up or she is going to have to start sleeping longer! We love her so much. And since I am late posting... We got our first real smile on July 20th at 5 weeks and 3 days old! She is also liking baths a lot more and doesn't mind lotion to bad but it is not her favorite!


No comments:
Post a Comment