Friday, July 10, 2015

3 Years Old

My chunker is 3 years old! How this happened I don't know. She had gotten so dang smart as to which I don't like sometimes. She know her number up 10 about 14 or 17 depending on the day. She knows all colors and shapes and some ABC's. She is defiantly not out of the terrible 2's but hopefully one day she will get there. She knows more words than I do and how to use them. She does not go to bed with out taking her vitamins or saying her prayers. She is really not shy at all but comes across that way in the beginning. She love Breklyn but can also be very mean to her. She loves church and has tons of friends. She is turning into a singer and loves to sing especially Frozen. For a long time she all ways tell me I cant mom this is my first time in my life. And of course it drove me nuts. I finally figured out where it came from (Frozen song) and now I just have to tell her its not and to do it! She currently weighs 48lbs and is a little over weight for her age but she is extra tall for her age as well so I don't worry to much. She is still a very very picky eater she eats a small variety of things and chicken is the only meat she will eat. She is a very textured eater and gags so bad I hate it.
This girl is getting so much better at having her pictures taken! She did not stop smiling the entire time!













No comments: