September 1st was Kadences 1st day of school! She is going to Miss Marlene's Montessori school! She asked for about 2 month leading up to starting if she could go yet and when the day came I was a little worried she would cry and not want me to leave, but she did amazing! I stayed for about 5-10 minutes because we were early and then I said I will see you later, and she says ok bye! The next time she struggled a little but she had gotten great and does fine now. She only goes on Tuesdays and Thursdays but she asks every day if it is school today! She has show and tell every Thursday and she loves it. She never has homework but insists on doing home work everyday!
And her second day of school she had to have another picture taken!
No comments:
Post a Comment