Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Stadium of Fire

Since the girls and I went up early for the funeral we had time to kill waiting for Cameron and Ron and Trina to come up. We went to the Clark Planetarium and spent some time! Other than that we did some swimming! Once they got up there we went to lunch at Glades did some shopping and went and checked somethings out at DI! That night for dinner we went to Noodles and Company and it was amazing! I crave it all the time now because I know I can't have it! The next day we went swimming, played at Kadences favorite park and went to dinner at Olive Garden. We then headed over tot he stadium for the show! This year was Little Big Town and Hunter Hayes, and we had a good fireworks show that Breklyn slept through!

No comments: