Monday, July 23, 2012

Blessing day!

It finally happened! We were able to finally have Kadence blessed, Cameron did such an amazing job and I am so proud to have him be worthy to do this kinds of things. I was worried she was going to cry during it but she did great and was as happy as can be the whole time. Trina wrote down the blessing as he said it which was cool because I never really thought of doing something like that. It was short and sweet just how we like it!

Our Father in Heaven by the power of the Holy Melchizedek Priesthood  which we hold we take this infant in our arms to give her a name and a blessing: The name which we have chosen is, Kadence Susy Bliss. Kadence at this time we would like to bless you that you will grow up healthy and strong. We bless you that you will receive an understanding of the gospel and be an example to everyone around you, and that when the time comes for you to choose a companion you will find one that will take you to the temple so you can be sealed to your family, and we say these things in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.

Here is the little cutie with her dad.


Our Little Family
  
Kadence got to wear the dress I was blessed in and she looked pretty dang good in it!
And thanks to Grandma Colleen for the blessing blanket!

Oh how she LOVES to eat her dress, every Sunday!
Her cute little shoes with the tiny little pink flower on them!

Grandpa Dennis










Granny

Talking to her Grandmas!

She Loves Talking to Her Dad!
Do you think he is listening?!?!?

1 comment:

The Stylers said...

I'm so sad we missed this day!! Kadence looked BEAUTIFUL though, just like I knew she would! Love that little girl!