Saturday, July 7, 2012

Independence Day!

This year for the 4th we went to the stadium of fire in Provo. We left Wednesday morning got up there and went swimming for a few hours, before we went to dinner and then went back to the hotel to catch the shuttle to the stadium. We got to see the Beach Boys and Scotty McCreery, It was really fun they were both really good I could listen to the Beach Boys all day! As for little Kadence she did really well she slept through the first half and was awake and happy the rest of the time even though she was starving and it was way past her bed time! I really want worried about her with the noise or lights but they didn't bother her one bit. We had to make it a short trip because Cameron had to go back to work on Thursday night, so we had a lazy morning with a great breakfast at Denny's and then headed to Ely to take Cameron to work. We spent the night there then headed on home!
My big girl stroller!
Thanks to Grandma Bliss I have this cool shirt!

Loving all the excitement... Can't you tell!
One more picture of this cute girl that loves to blow bubbles!

1 comment:

Shanley said...

Oh my heck Kadence looks so ADORABLE!! I love her. I've never been to the stadium of fire but it looks like a blast!