Sunday, November 25, 2012

Date Night and Visiting Grandma...

We made a special trip just to see Grandma! Since Kadence was born my Grandma has only seen her 3 times:( I know Cedar is not that far away but now that I am not working over there I never go over. It took her a bit to warm up to her then she liked her for a few minutes! 




The night before I went to St. George/Hurricane and had a date night with Jake and Heather! we played pool and air hockey for and hour and 20 minutes. Jake and I were on a team against Heather, at pool and we won, then I whooped on air hockey, Jake finally won against Heather!Once his parents came home he wanted to come home with me, so he came and spent the night and then went to Grandmas with us.
Stick out that tong Heather!






Heather finally made a goal!


Jake was brave and changed her diaper!


No comments: