Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thanksgiving Eve and Thanksgiving!!!

The day before Thanksgiving Jake helped me make noodles! He is the un-roller and flour boy. And in between he was the photographer, (thank heavens for digital cameras so I can delete things), so we have plenty of photos to show!




Jake's self portrait! I told him next time he needs to look at the camera not the screen!

Jake "grinding" the flour as he says!


This year for Thanksgiving we went to my dads house. Most of the family went else where so Heather and I were the only kids there this year. Other than us we had Colleen's mom and dad and her step brother Rod and his wife Connie. I can say I did miss everyone but at the same time is was so nice to have an adult only day (besides Kadence). Dinner was amazing and so was the company! 
My Little Turkey in her Gobble Gobble Jammies!

Waiting for dinner!

Once dinner was ready this is what she did... Nap time!

The whole clan... Don't mind Rod he said he had to put on his "Blind man glasses" for the picture and give a goofy smile! Just an FYI Rod really is blind:(

Heathers way of eating pie!

Heather said I had to have a picture too not just everyone else.

And of course Heathers self portrait!

And the Happy Turkey at the end of the day, we even tried to give her some pumpkin pie and mashed potatoes so she didn't feel left out....... She HATED them!


HAPPY TURKEY DAY!

1 comment:

Shanley said...

Oh, I love Jake. He is growing up so fast. Cute turkey pj's! Sooo cute :)