Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Memorial Day!

This year we finally went camping! We didn't go at all last year because Kadence was to little and I didn't want to take a new born camping! We had Heather, Makinzie, Kortney, Jake and Riley go with us. We left Saturday and came home on Monday. Kadence did well for the most part. The she slept good both nights but the first night she had a home made bed and kept bonking her head which resulted in waking up at 6 so the second night she slept in her pack and play and she slept like a champ! She did get up at 9 because everyone was up making ruckus but that's ok we all had a great time and we cant wait to go again! On Sunday evening my dad and Colleen came up and had dinner with us and visited for a while. Kortney, Jake, and Makinzie did some fishing while we were there and caught 1 crawdad and 2 fish!
































 After we got home on Monday and got everything put away we went to Heather's house and went swimming! Kadence is such a little fish and could live in water, she is even getting brave enough to float on her back for a minute. Happy Memorial day to everyone and thanks to all who have served and/or fallen!












2 comments:

Emilee said...

I wish I had your enthusiasm! Always a smile on your face!

Shanley said...

This looks like so much fun. I love the pic of you and Kadence kissing in the pool. (I didn't know Makinzie graduated. She does not seem old enough to me either!)