We had Kadence's birthday party on Saturday, Cameron was not home on Kadence's birthday and it was easier for family to come. She loved opening her presents and playing with her new toys. We had to sing Happy Birthday twice because Trina had the lens cover on the Video camera! So when we sang the second time Kadence had to sing a long with us and then never quit. She loved just eating her cake piece by piece and Baylee didn't like that so she helped her out by rubbing it all on her face! Her gifts she got were books, 2 musical walkers (because I didn't know Trina was buying her one) some blocks, 3 outfits, some jerky and a sucker, and a swing to go out side! Thanks to everyone who came to help celebrate and Happy Birthday!!!
1 comment:
She's so dang cute! I can't believe she is a year already! Wow that went fast.. some days I wonder if my kid will ever be able to sleep or entertain himself! LOL
Post a Comment