Tuesday, February 18, 2014

A month of crap!

I can handle being sick once and a while but not twice in 4 weeks. I got two different kinds of colds that both sucked! I finally got over my first one and Cameron got sick but didn't tell us the whole first week. Then when he says something that same night I get it and have it for a week. For the first time in my life I got strep throat and lost my voice and holy crap it is horrible. Thankfully Kadence had not gotten any of our wonderful stuff  but she did some how get a broken capillary. She started waking up with a crusty eye and we thought maybe she had pink eye but nothing ever came of it until a couple days in she gat a big red spot on her eye then two days later no more yucky eye! Funny kid we have, the one morning she woke up with it really bad Cameron went and got her out of bed and she kept telling us "stuck, stuck", while holding her eye. It was sad but she loved having a bath every morning to get it all clean! Hopefully we can be finished with being sick and get back to normal!

1 comment:

Shanley said...

You have updated a lot since I have looked last so I will comment on all of them :) First of all congrats on having a girl! Now Kadence will have a partner in crime!! I think it's hilarious Cameron always has wanted a van, and I am so glad you have one now especially with number 2 coming in a little while! So sad you have been way sick. Not fun. Being sick is especially horrible when you're pregnant!