I have all ways loved my car... until it started getting way to many miles and we just cant fit anything in it when we go places overnight, the trunk was so small and we all ways had at least one other person with us! So it was time to say good bye! We finally decided to just try and sell it and get something bigger! Cameron has all ways wanted a mini van (weird I know) so that's what we went for! We found a steal of a deal on a year old van with only 18k miles on it so we went for it! We thankfully sold the car and our camper really fast! So we are now proud owners of a new mini van with movie players and leather seats and the whole caboodle! As sad as I was to see our car go I am very happy with the new one and all of its features!



No comments:
Post a Comment